Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
MUSC is pleased to outline the Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstruction Surgery Program (Urogynecology) with an outpatient and general gynecology office in downtown Charleston and North Charleston. The director of this clinic, Dr. Steven Swift, is a board certified Obstetrician Gynecologist with a specialty in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery.
Patient Care Services:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Painful bladder syndrome/interstitial cystitis
- Overactive bladder
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Uterine prolapse
- Vaginal vault prolapse
- In-office cystoscopy and urodynamic evaluation
- In-office injectable therapy for stress urinary incontinence
- Non mesh surgical reconstruction
- Minimally invasive sling surgery to correct stress incontinence.