Thank you for inquiry to our residency program. We will be accepting applications for 2013-2014 PGY 1 positions beginning September 2012. The Obstetrics and Gynecology Department actively participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Once your application is completed through the ERAS system (see site listed below), it will be reviewed by our Residency Selection Committee. A completed application includes:
- Common Application Form (CAF) via ERAS
- USMLE Steps 1 and 2 (when available) scores
- Transcripts from your medical school
- Dean’s Letter (when available)
- At least TWO letters of recommendation provided by members of the Ob/Gyn Faculty at your medical school (i.e. Chairman)
**** DEADLINE for 2013-2014 application: 10/15/2012****
USMLE Step 2 and the Dean’s letter will be taken into account when this information is available. If you are not required to take the USMLE, please indicate so. After your application has been carefully reviewed, you will be informed as to whether a personal interview can be offered. Due to high volume of applications, not every applicant will be invited. However, the Residency Selection Committee will hold quality applications on file in case of cancellations.
We appreciate your interest in our program. If you should have any questions or comments, please contact Stacey Westbury email@example.com