Thank you for your interest in the Maternal Fetal Medicine fellowship here at the Medical University of South Carolina. We have begun accepting applications for the MFM Fellowship beginning July 1st and will continue to accept applications through May 31st. The Obstetrics and Gynecology Department actively participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Beginning June 1st, all applications which have been completed through the ERAS system will be reviewed. A completed application includes:
- Common Application Form (CAF) via ERAS
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical License (if applicable)
- Medical School Diploma
- 1-page Personal Statement
- Residency Certificate (if applicable)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation including one from the chairman of your department of residency training
- Non-compete Agreement (attached) - this is to be signed by all MUSC faculty members prior to orientation
Only completed applications will be reviewed and considered for personal interviews. Due to a high number of applications, not every applicant will be invited for a personal interview. However, we will hold quality applications on file in case of cancellation.
If you should have any questions or comments, please contact Becky Nida, firstname.lastname@example.org, 843-792-2859