CDAP Outpatient Clinic
Why Choose CDAP?
- The MUSC Center for Drug and Alcohol Programs (CDAP) is one of the nation’s premier addiction facilities.
- CDAP Physicians and Therapists are highly specialized and trained in addiction to better serve you.
- CDAP offers individual, group and intensive outpatient therapy, medication management, urine drug screens and lab testing in one convenient location.
- CDAP specializes in clients with co-occurring psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
- In the 2008 report, U.S. News & World Report recognized CDAP as being among the top 10 best drug and alcohol abuse academic programs in the United States.
- CDAP accepts Medicaid, Medicare and most private insurances.
- CDAP is one of the preferred providers for professional sports organizations.
- On-site Physicians are Board Certified and Addiction Trained
- Medication Management: on-site evaluation and management for anticraving medications as well as psychiatric medications
This service allows patients to focus on substance abuse issues in a private, confidential, and highly individualized setting tailored for the clients’ specific needs including:
- Addiction issues
- Psychiatric issues
- Family/Couples concerns
This modality offers the support and feedback of other clients experiencing similar addiction and psychiatric issues. One may engage in group therapy alone or in conjunction with individual therapy. Group services include:
- Motivational Groups
- Relapse Prevention
- Opiate Recovery
- Psycho-educational groups
This short term program allows clients to focus on the treatment of their addiction and psychiatric issues in an intensive program while continuing to work and live in their home environment.
- Includes group therapy 3 hours per day, 5 days per week along with individual and family therapy
- Geared toward patients who have not been successful in a less intensive level of care or are stepping down from a detox or long term program
CDAP offers opiate replacement therapy. This program includes medication management with an addiction-trained physician together with on-going support groups.
Through Board Certified physicians who have completed Fellowships in Addiction Psychiatry, CDAP offers specialized treatment for patients with mental health and addiction issues. Working closely with Master level Therapists, services include:
- Medication management
- Psychiatric evaluation
CDAP will assist family members in approaching loved ones with substance abuse disorders who may still be in denial and fail to recognize the need for treatment.
Center for Drug and Alcohol Programs (CDAP)
67 President Street
Charleston, SC 29407
CDAP Info/Appointments: 843-792-9162