Flowertown University Family Medicine
Family medicine is a medical specialty.
Our physicians are certified through the American Board of Family Medicine
There is a strong emphasis in family medicine on promoting health and preventing disease, and our physicians at Flowertown University Family Medicine are well prepared to provide complete health care to patients of all ages. All of our health care professionals are affiliated with the Medical University of South Carolina.
Every member of your family can come to Flowertown University Family Medicine for their health care. We can provide you and your family with continuing, comprehensive care during all the phases of your lives - from infant/childhood, through adolescence, to adult life and the changes it brings, such as acute injuries, illness or pregnancy, including Geriatrics and end of life issues.
- Comprehensive care for the entire family
- Emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion
- Child, adolescent and adult health care
- Routine well-baby and well-child care
- Geriatric care
- Minor surgery and other procedures in our office
- Screening for abnormal Pap smears and colon cancer
- Health care for women, including gynecological care
- The support of MUSC and Trident Hospital specialists and services as needed
- Blood drawing
- Chronic disease management clinics for diabetes, hypertension, and attention deficit disorder
602 North Main Street, Summerville, SC
Map and directions
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - noon
Request an Appointment
New Patients call 843-792-7000 or online
Existing Patients call 843-876-2121 or online
Meet Our Physicians
Watch videos of our doctors.