- View up to date, real time information regarding the patients you have referred
- Customized view to ensure additional information you need is accessible
- View the following information on referred patients:
- Encounter details
- Inpatient notes (operative notes, discharge summaries, progress reports)
- Outpatient visits
- ED visits
- Radiology reports (images are not available)
- Pathology and laboratory reports
- Physicians or mid-level providers who refer their patients to MUSC for care
- Medical support staff (nursing, medical assistants, office managers and referral
coordinators) sponsored by their physician or mid-level provider
MUSC Health Link provides read-only access to the MUSC Epic EMR. MUSC Health Link replaced the previous physician portal medical record access at mdweportal.musc.edu.
New user requests: Each practice requesting access to MUSC Health Link must complete an MUSC Health Link Agreement. This agreement must be signed by a duly licensed chief physician or medical officer of the Practice or personnel legally authorized by the Practice to conduct business for the Practice. Once approved, your practice will be contacted by MUSC to complete the registration process, which will include completion of a MUSC Health Link New User Account Request and User Agreement. Each practice will also need to identify a Site Administrator for MUSC Health Link, who will manage access for the practice’s users.
Additional user requests: If your practice has additional staff who need access to MUSC Health Link, the practice’s Site Administrator can request access through MUSC Health Link. Additional users will need to complete the MUSC Health Link New User Account Request and User Agreement, which are accessible to the Site Administrator in MUSC Health Link. This form will need to be signed by both the user and Site Administrator.
If you have questions regarding access to MUSC Health Link, please email email@example.com or call 843-792-3094.
Completed MUSC Health Link Agreements and MUSC Health Link User Agreements should be sent to:
Scanned email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to: 800-374-1545
- Computers must meet basic system requirements to operate the program.
- High speed Internet connection recommended: browsers that support MUSC Health Link include Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer (7.0 through 9.0), and Mozilla Firefox (10 and later versions).
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Java to display graphs and scanned images.
- If you have hospital or practice security systems installed, it is recommended that your IT support contact the MUSC Health Link liaison to coordinate your practices's access to Health Link.
- Approved users will be issued a user ID and password delivered by email.
- Training is available through our online tutorial, at your convenience. Additional user training is available in MUSC Health Link by accessing the MUSC Quick Start User Guide. If you need personalized training, the MUSC Health Link team is available to assist you. Please email email@example.com or call 843-792-3094.
There is no cost for this access.