- View up to date, real time information regarding the patients you have referred
- Customized view to ensure additional information you need is accessible
- View the following information on referred patients:
- Encounter details
- Inpatient notes (operative notes, discharge summaries, progress reports)
- Outpatient visits
- ED visits
- Radiology reports (images are not available)
- Pathology and laboratory reports
- Physicians or mid-level providers who refer their patients to MUSC for care
- Medical support staff (nursing, medical assistants, office managers and referral
coordinators) sponsored by their physician or mid-level provider
Beginning June 11, 2013, MUSC Health Link will provide read-only access to the MUSC Epic EMR. MUSC Health Link will replace the existing physician portal medical record access at mdweportal.musc.edu.
Existing users: You should have been notified via email of the transition to MUSC Health Link. You will be sent additional information in May to complete the transition to MUSC Health Link.
New user requests: Each practice requesting access to MUSC Health Link must complete an MUSC Health Link Agreement. This agreement must be signed by a duly licensed chief physician or medical officer of the Practice or personnel legally authorized by the Practice to conduct business for the Practice. Once approved, your practice will be contacted by MUSC to complete the registration process, which will include completion of a MUSC Health Link New User Account Request and User Agreement. Each practice will also need to identify a Site Administrator for MUSC Health Link, who will manage access for the practice’s users.
Additional User Requests: If your practice has additional staff who need access to MUSC Health Link, the practice’s Site Administrator can request access through MUSC Health Link. Additional users will need to complete the MUSC Health Link New User Account Request and User Agreement, which are accessible to the Site Administrator in MUSC Health Link. This form will need to be signed by both the user and Site Administrator.If you have questions regarding access to MUSC Health Link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-792-3094.
- Computers must meet basic system requirements to operate the program.
- Adobe Reader is required to print from the MUSC Physician Portal Access.
- Approved users will be issued a user ID and password delivered by email.
- Training is available through our online tutorial, at your convenience. Additional user training is available in MUSC Health Link by accessing the MUSC Quick Start User Guide.
There is no cost for this access.