Pulmonary Hypertension Referrals
Appointments with the Pulmonary Hypertension program require a referral from the patient's current physician. Please have the physician contact us directly:
Voice: 843-792-2127 Fax: 843-792-8096 Email: email@example.com
In order to expedite the referral, we have created the following checklist for your convenience. The following information, if available, will allow the consultation to be maximized. Records may be faxed to 843-792-8096.
- Recent office notes / discharge summaries
- Laboratory data including CBC, renal panel, liver panel, uric acid, troponin, BNP, ANA, HIV and hepatitis serologies
- Radiology reports (patient should bring actual films to appointment)
• Chest radiograph
• Chest computed tomography (CT)
• Ventilation/perfusion (V/Q) scan
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart catheterization
- Cardiac stress test
- Pulmonary function tests
- Sleep studies and/or overnight oximetry
Please call 843-792-2127 with any questions or if there is additional information we can provide to facilitate the referral process.