Please join the MUSC Neurosciences Service Line for their annual symposium.
- Management of the Acute Stroke Patient
- Spinal Cord Regeneration
- The Role of Neurointerventional Radiology in the Spine Patient
- Minimally Invasive Procedures in Spine Surgery
- Role of EMS in Stroke and the SC Stroke Law
- End of Life Care for the Neuroscience Patient
- ALS and Neuromuscular Diseases
- Vascular Distributions and Stroke Syndromes: Approach to the Patient Suffering Stroke
- Acute Stroke: CT, CTA, CTP and Treatment Imaging
- Stroke Rehab-Post-stroke Unilateral Spatial Neglect
Download the brochure and register today.