New Neuro-Oncology clinical trials are now available! View the list of studies offered through the Translational Research Unit.
Neurosciences News and Events
The primary goal of Brain Tumor Action Month is to raise awareness and convince others to join in the fight for an increase in funding for brain tumor research and the development of and access to better treatments. Many activities are planned for May including;
- Action Fair: April 30 - 11a.m. - 2 p.m. MUSC Horshshoe
- Vigil Service: May 3 - 4 p.m. Hollings Cancer Center
- Benefit Concert: May 12 - 6:30 p.m. King St. Grill, James Island
- Night with the Riverdogs: May 18 - 7 p.m. Joe P. Riley Jr. Park
- Lecture Series for patients and their families as well as clinical providers.
Learn more about these events and other exciting Brain Tumor Action Month events.