Back pain and spine problems can require the combined expertise of clinicians and support specialists from many fields. Our multi-disciplinary team approach utilizes the latest technologies and medical breakthroughs to treat patients from the relatively straightforward evaluation and treatment of common conditions like herniated discs, neck pain, and low back pain to complex management strategies for problems like spinal tumors, scoliosis, and fractures.
- Only provider in S.C. offering minimally invasive treatment options with the Joimax TESSYS® endoscopic surgical system
- Extensive experience with complex surgery revisions, reconstruction, and deformity correction
- Minimally invasive spine treatments for fractures and tumors of the spine
- Advanced treatment options for spinal cancers in conjunction with the MUSC Hollings Cancer Center Advanced diagnostic testing
- Access to cutting-edge research and clinical trials
- Patient appointments are available with five business days and can be seen at one of our five convenient locations; Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, West Ashley, North Dorchester, and Murrell’s Inlet.