The Center for Osteoporosis and Bone Health is a "virtual" center at the Medical University of South Carolina. The center is made up of nine physicians seeing patients at four different sites to treat osteoporosis, vertebral compression fractures and hip fractures.
Health Assessment Quiz:
Learn more about the center as Dr. Marcy Bolster, the Medical Director of the Center for Osteoporosis and Bone Health, interviews physicians and a physical therapist in this podcast series.
- Center for Osteoporosis and Bone Health: An Overview
- Osteoporosis: An Overview
- Osteoporosis: Risk Factors and Prevention
- Osteoporosis: The Role of Physical Therapy
- Osteoporosis: Calcium and Vitamin D Supplements
- Osteoporosis: Importance of Calcium and Vitamin D
- Osteoporosis: Overview of Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Osteoporosis: Treating Vertebral Compression Fractures
Additional podcasts covering bones, joints, muscles and the spine can be found in the podcast library.