Complete a CAMR form to request the establishment of a new non-sponsored UDAK as follows:
1. Check add box
2. Enter entity. See entity definitions under UDAK Components
3. Enter unit number
4. Enter project number - College of Medicine departments assign project numbers for their non-sponsored UDAKs. The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs assigns project numbers for University Research Council awards (institutional sponsored research). For all other non-sponsored projects, leave this field blank .
5. Enter reporting code. The appropriate codes for the projects source of funds and function. See definitions under UDAK Components
6. Enter project title
7. Enter the name of the individual responsible for the project (principal investigator)
8. Enter the principle investigator's employee number
9. Enter a detailed description of the source of funds
10. Enter a detailed description of function or purpose of the activity to be recorded in the UDAK
11. Enter the name of the individual completing the form (requestor)
Enter the requestor's phone number
Enter the requestor's GroupWise e-mail address. e-mail notification will be sent when establishment is complete.
Click the submit button
Sample Completed CAMR