Win a Ride on the MUSC MEDUCARE Air Helicopter Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. The grand prize winner will receive a gift certificate for one flight for one person in the MEDUCARE Air helicopter around Charleston, SC for approximately 15 minutes. The flight will leave from the Charleston International Airport at Landmark Aviation.
2. Package does not include additional nights, additional meals, wine, bar, or incidental expenses. Travel arrangements must be made by the winner and will not be provided by the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC).
3. To participate, contestants must complete an entry form with your name, address and phone number at www.MUSChealth.com/FCC
4. The contest will be conducted March 29, 2014 through April 6, 2014. Deadline for entries is 4 PM EST April 6, 2014. Grand prize drawing will be held the following week, April 7 – April 11, 2014 at the Medical University of South Carolina.
5. The winner will be drawn by an employee of MUSC Business Development and Marketing Services and the qualifier announced on MUSC Health's Facebook, Twitter, and Community Blog pages. A total of one (1) grand prize winner will be drawn in this manner.
6. You must be over 18 years of age to win. Winner must not weigh over 220 pounds per helicopter regulations. Participant must keep all extremities inside the helicopter at all times. A detailed safety briefing and aircraft orientation will be given prior to launch.
7. To make reservations, the winner must contact Henry Ward with MUSC MEDUCARE AIR by phone at 843-991-0411 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days prior to anticipated departure. Reservations are subject to availability. Reservations must be finalized by October 1, 2014.
8. All taxes relative to the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents. If trip cannot be used by date specified, then trip will be forfeited.
9. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither the Medical University of South Carolina Hospital Authority, MEDUCARE Air, Family Circle Cup, their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.