The Division of Audiology, under the leadership of Kimberly A. Orr, Au.D., has a staff of eight full-time clinical audiologists.
The adult audiology clinic is located within the ENT clinic area. The facility is equipped with three sound-treated test suites, a hearing aid fitting room, cochlear implant programming room, and the vestibular. For information regarding the pediatric audiology clinic, please visit www.MUSCkids.org/hearing.
A second audiology clinic is located within the ENT clinic in the community of Mount Pleasant, which is about eight miles from the medical center. This is a private-practice-type setting located in a medical arts building, which houses several other medical specialties. This audiology clinic is equipped with a double-walled sound-treated suite, a diagnostic audiometer and a middle-ear impedance measuring device. Complete hearing aid dispensing is performed at this site. Patients needing special testing such as OAE, ABR or ENG are referred to our downtown outpatient clinic.
Adult services include the following:
- Diagnostic behavioral audiometric evaluations
- Physiological evaluations including
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT)
- Complete hearing aid dispensing is performed at this site
For information regarding the pediatric audiology clinic, please visit www.MUSCkids.org/hearing.
- Kimberly A. Orr, Au.D., CCC-A
- Elizabeth L. Camposeo, Au.D., CCC-A
- Laura A. Droege, Au.D., CCC-A
- Meredith A. Holcomb, Au.D., CCC-A
- Cortney J. Hudak, Au.D., CCC-A
- Elizabeth A. Poth, M.S., CCC-A
- Michelle L. Reiter, Au.D., CCC-A
- Christine C. Strange, Au.D., CCC-A