Dedicated to providing state-of-the-art treatment strategies, our team provides patients with cutting–edge procedures and therapies with a focus on minimally invasive and function-maintaining techniques including:
- Cancer resection surgery
- Sentinel lymph node (SLN) biopsy - a minimally invasive technique to identify microscopic lymph node disease and direct further necessary therapy
- Isolated limb infusion - a minimally invasive procedure that is designed to deliver high locoregional doses of chemotherapy primarily for the treatment of recurrent or unresectable melanoma, while avoiding harmful systemic effects. Although primarily used for melanoma, clinicians have successfully performed the procedure for other advanced cutaneous and soft tissue malignancies.
- Mohs micrographic surgery - a technique used to minimize the amount of normal tissue excised at surgery while maximizing chances for clear margins. The technique is especially useful in treating pre-cancerous skin lesions, such as melanoma in-situ in the head and neck region.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery with the Gamma Knife
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy
- Brachytherapy for temporary radiation implants