With MUSC, you can feel confident knowing you're getting quality treatment at one of the top South Carolina breast cancer centers. At the Hollings Cancer Center, our Comprehensive Breast Care program includes:
- Digital Mammography: The most advanced mammogram technology available, and the first of its kind in South Carolina.
- R2 Computer Aided Diagnosis (CAD): Double-checks mammograms and highlights suspicious areas
- Breast MRI with Biopsy Capability: State-of-the-art diagnostic technology
- Stereotactic Biopsy: Performed in the mammography suite instead of the hospital operating room by exemplary breast cancer surgeons
- MammoSite: A New Radiation Delivery System for partial breast irradiation – delivers radiation through a balloon catheter directly to the tissue surrounding the tumor, minimizing damage to healthy tissue and dramatically reducing therapy time.
- High-Risk Breast Evaluation Program: Offers advanced screening, detection and treatment to women at high risk for developing breast cancer.
- Genetic Counseling
- MUSC Advanced Breast Reconstruction Program: Learn about the cutting-edge breast reconstruction program conducted by renowned breast reconstruction surgeons here at MUSC.
More information on MUSC's Breast Cancer Surgery Options