Patient Information & Resources
At Hollings Cancer Center, we’ve developed a variety of support services to assist breast cancer patients and their families before, during and after treatment. These include:
- Breast Cancer Treatment Instruction Forms
- Mobile Health Unit – medical office on wheels travels to rural communities bringing digital mammography and screenings for cervical, skin, prostate, colorectal and mouth cancers.
- Patient Navigator Program – helps guide uninsured, low income and underserved women through the complex health care system.
- Survivors' Fit Club – new program designated for breast cancer survivors, this is a 10-week exercise, nutrition, and behavior change program.
- Breast Patient Stories
- Breast Cancer Risk Factors - learn what might affect your chances of developing breast cancer.
- Breast Cancer Quiz - Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women, excluding non-melanoma skin cancer. Take this multiple choice quiz to see how much you know about breast cancer detection.
- Cancer Videos - View our cancer video library, including many videos on breast cancer. Meet MUSC patients and physicians.
Learn about additional patient information and resources offered by Hollings Cancer Center.