Support Services for Patients and Families
At Hollings Cancer Center, we’ve developed a variety of support services to assist patients and their families before, during and after treatment.
Brain Tumor Support Group
The Brain Tumor Support Group was formed to connect patients who have malignant and benign tumors. Group members answer questions, share stories and offer encouragement to patients and family members. The Brain Tumor Support Group meets on the second Wednesday of each month. For more information, please call Christa Lizzi, RN, at 843-792-1524.
The MUSC Hollings Cancer Center Brain & Spine Tumor Program has provided the following links for you to learn more about Brain & Spine Tumors and the clinical trials that are going on throughout the country to treat them.
- American Brain Tumor Association
- National Brain Tumor Society
- Clinical Trials and Noteworthy Treatments for Brain Tumors
- International Brain Tumor Alliance
- The Brain Tumor Awareness Organization
- Brain Tumor Trials Collaborative